Wednesday, January 9, 2013



Melani, Alyssa and I at a youth group river party.
One of the deer that I have have harvested.
Drama in 2011. I was a reindeer.











My cousin Jason and I at Disney World

I am Colton Lammers. I am 16 years and I'm a Sophomore at Pleasanton High School. I participate in football, wrestling, and track. I also participated in the drama department. My favorite sport is football. I am currently in a relationship. I love hanging out with friends and family. I have one brother and to many cousins to count. Some of my hobbies are hunting, fishing and camping. I am currently employed at Deets Farms. I enjoy working there. It is fun because enjoy being around livestock.
I like to work for things I want. I like to motivate myself before I accomplish something. I use what God has given me to accomplish things that I do. The reason I be the best that I can be is because I realize that some people aren't as gifted as I am and I feel sorry for them. I also try to help people that aren't as gifted by helping them with schoolwork and motivating them to be the best they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment